Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Discovering Culinary Treasures under the Calgary sun

 Today I begin the quest for culinary treasures in Calgary. There was a time when I would have said that not many food treasures existed in Calgary but the past several years have seen an evolution in the Calgary food scene. There are now so many choices that the once simple grocery list is often a source of confusion. Where is the best place to find----? What is the best substitute for ----? What is----? Where can I learn how to-----?(fill in the blanks with any one of thousands of choices)
 I plan to wear my detective hat, perhaps go in disguise, and search the culinary scene and sort out the confusion for you. I will go where no sane woman has gone before. I will sort the wheat from the chaf and report my findings here.
 And perhaps I will add a recipe or two.
 Good eating!
 Amy
 

No comments:

Post a Comment