Thursday, May 3, 2012

Life

Life has a habit of getting in the way of well laid plans...plans like writing. I am a cook who barely cooks, and a writer who rarely writes. There seems to be little time despite the fact that every day contains 24 hours. Where does the time go?

I have been thinking about this blog for some time. Edible Calgary. What does that mean to me, and does it mean something different to someone else? Having spent more time in France over the past few years I have toyed with the idea of how to cook like I'm at home...a Canadian in France...a love of French cooking in Canada...

And so Edible Calgary takes another evolution during it's rather sparse recorded history. Cooking and life. My home in a Canadian province and my home in Provence, France. From Province to Provence.


No comments:

Post a Comment